Mermaid Baby Milestone Blocks - Baby Girl Git
Gorgeous watercolor mermaid baby milestone blocks. These handmade blocks are a beautiful way to document and cherish all of your baby girl's milestones. These are also great for first day of school photos! When they are not in use as a photo prop these can double as gorgeous nursery décor when displayed on a shelf or dresser! These age blocks are made of high quality wood. Unlike most age blocks on the market they are meticulously hand sanded for smooth rounded edges and corners. These are made with permanent weatherproof adhesive made to last throughout the years. No toxic paints or finishes are used on these blocks!
Looking for a more personalized gift? You can add on a matching name block to display the child’s name! Choose the "Set + Name Block" Option above and write the name you would like in the personalization box. This milestone block set can display all numbers up to 43, which means they can also be used as a pregnancy photo prop to take weekly baby bump photos. However, if you wish to place a “0” in front of single digit numbers such as “07” you will need to order an additional number block which has the additional “0” that you would need. The additional number block allows you to make all numbers up to 110.
- The larger block is 2.5"x 2.5"x 5".
- The words printed on the larger block are: "Weeks", "Months", "Years", and "Grade".
- 1st Number block (2.5" cube): 0, 1, 2, 3, 7, 8
- 2nd Number block (2.5" cube): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (6 doubles as a 9 when flipped over)
- Because of the handmade nature of this product, very slight variations in wood color and size may occur. It is not recommended to let babies put them in their mouth as they are not intended to be a children's toy.
- IF NO NAME BLOCK IS ORDERED PLEASE WRITE "NONE" IN THE PERSONALIZATION BOX.
*******Buyers outside of the US are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I am not responsible for any delays due to customs.********
What a great item! The quality is amazing. Excited to use and display in my daughter’s room.